Article 1 (iHOLON)
“iHOLON” means the general term for all kinds of information services and other support services provided by iHOLON Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “our”) on the Internet, such as job information related services sites and email services attached to this site.
Article 2 (Registrants)
1. iHOLON registrants (hereinafter referred to as “registrants”) are those who provide the necessary information to iHOLON and apply for registration, who have been approved by our company, or who have applied on our job site.
2. Registrants shall be able to use iHOLON’s subscriber service.
Article 3 (Registration and Liability of Registrants)
1. Application for registration with iHOLON shall be made with the will and responsibility of the person who intends to become a registered person, and the registered person shall use iHOLON at his/her own will and shall be responsible for all use.
2. Registrants shall use iHOLON in accordance with the method specified by our company.
3. We are not responsible for the contents of the information provided by the registrant when applying for registration (accuracy, truthfulness, latestness, etc.).
Article 4 (Change, Deletion, etc. of Registrar Registration Information)
1. Registrants can request to change, add, or delete the information provided when applying for registration on the iHOLON registration page at any time.
2. If the registered e-mail address is owned by a third party other than the registered e-mail address, we may cancel the registered e-mail address.
3. Our company shall be able to delete data transmitted and received by registered persons and enterprises in the iHOLON database that has elapsed 180 days from the time of occurrence without prior notice to the registrant.
Article 5 (Prohibited Acts)
1. A registrant shall not engage in any of the following acts on iHOLON or any act that may fall under such conditions.
(1) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark rights, privacy, honor, portrait rights, and name rights.
(2) The act of discriminating, criticizing, attacking, or slandering an individual or organization.
(3) Acts that disadvantage third parties or our company.
(4) The act of registering, announcing, or providing duplicate, false or non-self information.
(5) Activities such as providing information for business or profit.
(6) political, election, religious, or similar activities.
(7) The act of using information obtained through iHOLON beyond reproduction, sales, publication or other private use.
(8) Any act that interferes with the operation of iHOLON or damages our company’s credibility.
(9) violent behavior or similar behavior.
(10) Acts contrary to laws and regulations and public order.
(11) In addition to the acts specified in the preceding items, the Company determines that they are not related to job hunting.
2. Our company may suspend the use of iHOLON, cancel the registration of registered persons, or refuse subsequent applications for registration of registered persons.
Article 6 (Regarding information)
1. The Registrar agrees to use iHOLON at his own risk that he will not warrant the truth, legality, safety, appropriateness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, publication deadline or any other information provided by a third party other than us.
2. We do not guarantee that there will be no defects, errors, or failures in providing iHOLON, that the information obtained from iHOLON is accurate, or that the goods, services, and information available through iHOLON meet the expectations of the registrant.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall be solely responsible for any damages caused by the use of iHOLON (including any acts of providing information by the Company or a third party) and for any reason or other reason, for the ordinary damages that have occurred directly and in reality.However, we are not responsible for any damages caused by the following reasons:
(1) Damage to websites and services provided by third parties who are engaged in prizes and promotional activities at iHOLON or by third parties who can access through iHOLON.
(2) Damage caused by viruses and natural disasters beyond reasonable damage prevention measures and countermeasures.
(3) Damage caused by interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, and unauthorized access to data due to failures of communication lines, computers, software, etc.
(4) Damage caused by the use of iHOLON by the registrant with a third party.
(5) Damage caused by other reasons not attributable to our company.
2. We do not guarantee that data in iHOLON will not be erased or changed.The registrant is responsible for storing the necessary data.
Article 8 (Liability to Third Parties)
Any disputes or damages arising from the use of iHOLON by the registrant with a third party shall be resolved at the registrant’s responsibility, and we shall not be responsible for any intervention.
Article 9 (Communication from Companies, etc.)
1. The registrant shall accept that he/she may be contacted by a job placement agency or a job offer company based on the registered information and activity information.
2. Our company shall be able to distribute information, news, advertisements, etc. to registered users by e-mail, and they accept this.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Use of Information)
1. In addition to the preceding Article, the Company shall accept the use of iHOLON’s personal information, iHOLON usage history, etc. (including but not limited to browsing history, application history, review list storage history, and communication between registrants and companies).This period of use may continue even after you are no longer a registered person (regardless of the reason).Those who are no longer registered can contact [email protected] to request the deletion of the above information.
2. We may receive reports of the progress of the registered person’s job change activities from the company or employment placement businesses that the registered person applied for through iHOLON, and the registered person agrees in advance.
Article 12 (Copyright and Use of Information Provided)
1. All contents (including photos, illustrations, etc.) posted on iHOLON are copyrighted to our company.However, this does not apply to content posted by a recruiting company or employment agency.
2. The Company shall be able to use the information provided to iHOLON (except for information identified by individuals) and all content created by the Company for editing, publishing, publishing, etc.The copyright arising from secondary use shall be vested in our company.
Article 13 (Exclusion of antisocial forces)
1. The registrant hereby confirms to us that he/she does not fall under any of the following categories (hereinafter referred to as “violent members”) and does not fall under any of the following categories:
(1) A person must have a relationship in which gang members, etc. are recognized as controlling management.
(2) A person must have a relationship in which gang members, etc. are found to be substantially involved in management.
(3) A person must have a relationship that is found to be unfairly using a gang member, etc., for the purpose of promoting the wrongful interests of the company or a third party or causing damage to a third party.
(4) A person must have a relationship that is recognized to be involved in such matters as providing funds, etc. or providing convenience to gang members, etc.
(5) A person who is substantially involved in an officer or management has a socially reprehensible relationship with a gangster, etc.
2. The registrant shall ensure to us that he/she does not engage in any of the following acts using himself/herself or a third party:
(1) violent demanding behavior.
(2) an act of unreasonable demand beyond legal responsibility.
(3) the act of threatening behavior or using violence.
(4) The act of spreading rumors and using fraudulent means or using force to damage the credibility of our company or company, or obstructing the business of our company or company.
(5) Other acts equivalent to the preceding items.
Article 14 (Exclusion)
If we determine that the Registrar has violated the Registrar’s Terms of Service, we may discontinue the use of all or part of the Registrar’s services, cancel the Registrar’s registration, or take any other measures that we deem appropriate.In this case, we will not respond to any inquiries regarding measures taken by the registrant.
Article 15 (Compensation for Damages)
If the registrant causes any damage to us in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the registrant shall be liable to us for any damages.
Article 16 (Change of Services, etc.)
1. We may change or suspend iHOLON’s services without prior notice to the registrant.
2. The company shall be able to terminate the iHOLON offering after notifying the registrant with a one-month notice period.
Article 17 (Change of Terms and Conditions)
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.Changes are considered to have been accepted by all subscribers immediately upon display on iHOLON.
Article 18 (Compliant Law and Jurisdiction)
iHOLON’s services and interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Japanese law, and all disputes arising in respect of them shall be governed by the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court.
Supplementary Provisions These Terms and Conditions will come into effect on March 29, 2019.